Last modified: 10/19/2020
We try to keep this policy as simple as possible to help you understand what information we collect and how we use it. You should read this policy in its entirety, but here is a brief summary with the key points we hope you will extract from it:
- We do not sell or disclose your personal data to anyone.
- All we know about you is what you share when you visit and explore our site. We do not collect any of your personal information from third parties, so it is up to you to decide what you want to share. We do not even take your name, you must enter a username to access the site and we do not authorize the use of personal photos to maintain your privacy when answering the questionnaire and sending your dream.
- When you use our website, even if you are not connected, we receive some personal information from you, such as the type of device you are using and your IP address. You can choose to share additional information with us by creating an account. We use this information to improve our services and to keep our website functional and secure.
- You are free to activate and deactivate our newsletters, send notifications and update your account details or delete them entirely at any time.
- We use your answers to our questionnaire to generate the result and meaning of dreams for a group, maintaining your privacy at all times. In fact, your original report may be deleted without affecting the result of the group in which you left the report of your dream.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, do not hesitate to enter contact!
1. WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR
2. THE ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Portal Meempi collects access and location information for displaying advertisements. The information collected includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Chrome), the time of your visit and which pages you accessed within our website.
For more information about how google uses your data, visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
3. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
In addition, we also use third party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and / or web beacons when advertising on our website, which will cause these advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) to also receive your personal information, such as the IP address, the your ISP, your browser, etc. This function is generally used for geotargeting (showing Lisbon advertising only to readers coming from Lisbon, for example) or displaying targeted advertising to a type of user (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user who visits cooking sites regularly, e.g. ).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to Anti-Virus program tools, such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may affect or not allow you to log in to programs, websites or forums of our and other networks.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Meempi may contain external links redirecting the user to other internet pages, over which the editor has no control. Despite prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, he disclaims any responsibility for the content found on these sites and services.
The inclusion of pages that divulge any kind of illegal, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory or offensive information will not be allowed. Except in exceptional cases, in order to educate and enlighten visitors.
5. RESEARCH AND DREAM QUESTIONNAIRE
In view of the interest of always improving the content. Meempi provides survey questionnaires to collect data on dreams in order to add value to reports and enlighten visitors. The information collected will be shared in the form of statistics publicly, without exposing any personal information such as e-mail. The individual report will contain only the username, age and sign of the participants, as well as the description of the dream report. The exclusion of the reports is allowed without affecting the group result. Even if you exclude the report, the result of the report will continue to be added to the group result, without any mention to the research participants.
6. DOS CHATS E INTERATIVIDADE SOCIAL ENTRE USUÁRIOS
7. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION?
If you have an account on our website, you can use the Preferences section to change most of your personal data. For example, you can change:
- Birth date
- Astrological sign
- Profile Photo (note: personal photos are not allowed, only those provided by the website)
If you delete your profile, we will anonymize your user registration by removing your email address and other information from our database.
We will not, however, delete your posts in discussions, messages you sent to other members, your responses to our tests and surveys, log records, dream reports and other similar data. We need to keep this data for a variety of reasons, such as protecting the right to freedom of expression for other users, preserving the integrity of our research or ensuring the security of our website, and retaining that data is necessary for us to provide our services to you and others.
8. HOW AND WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
To start, anyone can view your public profile, which shows information such as your username and dream reports sent. You can see what your public profile page looks like by following the link in the Overview section of the profile page.
If you post content in our discussions, comment sections or anywhere else on our website where possible, you should assume that anyone will be able to read that information - unless it is clear that access to such information will be limited. to you or a specific user (for example, your private chats). Depending on the section, other members may also see your name, gender, submitted dream results and participation history (for example, your previous posts).
9. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. For example, we store this information on our secure servers (password and firewall protected), encrypt traffic to and from the website, and make personal information anonymous or pseudonymised whenever possible.
Still, we cannot guarantee the complete security of data sent over the Internet - for example, someone could discover a vulnerability in the encryption protocol that we use. Please be careful when posting confidential data.